Managing Director, Integrated Graphic Services
- At the Kaplan Thaler Group since:
- 2002. I was brought into the group to create a state-of-art digital print department.
- What I do:
- My day-to-day role in the agency is to produce all the graphic work for our clients across all media. We create all the presentation
materials for our current clients and handle all new business presentations. In the bigger picture, I am the digital production guru of the agency. My charge is to raise all quality standards. The vision is perfection.
- What I did:
- Nearly everything… and I’ve enjoyed it all! Graphic artist, art director, studio manager, set-up the first Mac studio in NYC, print director, father of four, coach, cheerleader, task master. I love it; it’s fun and it’s my life.
- The moral of my story:
- The moral of my story? Follow your dreams. My father told me, “You cannot make a career out of art and support a family.” In defiance, I juggled a double major: pre-law and art design. I graduated with both degrees, but my passion was always to be an artist. I convinced my father to let me work one year to start a career in advertising. If it did not work out I would go to law school. Well, 30 years later I am married with 4 beautiful children, a home and a chocolate lab. So, I must be doing something right—and my father is so proud of me!