- At the Kaplan Thaler Group since:
- Since we opened our doors in September 1997
- What I do:
- As President, my job is to watch over each client’s business as if it were my own. I’m responsible for the oversight of all of the Kaplan Thaler Group’s business and strategic solutions and making sure our teams are not only the most creative but the smartest folks around.
- What I've done:
- From having a “Totally Organic Experience” with Herbal Essences, and always making sure I “Work Hard. Fly Right” with Continental Airlines, to sounding the Quack heard round the world for Aflac and “Knowing When It’s Real” with Wendy’s, nothing makes me happier than creating a “Bang!” in the marketplace for the brands I love.
- What I believe:
- Leo Durocher was wrong. Nice guys (and gals) always finish first!